Saturday, January 8, 2022

Saturday 8 January 2022:

This will be a bit of a strange blogpost.
Yesterday, walking to Welsh Back, I felt decidedly ‘weird’ (physically)… quite weak and struggling to walk normally… walking slowly and gingerly… not exactly breathless, but certainly not feeling ‘right’. I gradually improved and, by the time I returned to the apartment, I felt ‘ok’ (not brilliant, but ok). It all felt slightly scary.
Then, this morning, I walked to the local Co-op to fetch the newspaper and, walking home, again felt similarly ‘weird’… and slightly shaky and not exactly breathless, but with a strange sensation high up, level with sternum (no actual pain)... maybe something like fluttering breaths? Took it easy for the rest of the day and no further issues… but just thought I’d write down the experiences for possible future reference.
But the experience has made me feel strangely vulnerable and that I’m not going to live forever… and maybe not even to the end of 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment